Parents of William Beatty students are asked to pick up their children at the high school sparks were seen coming from a hydro pole which caused a power outage at the elementary school. Parry Sound Fire Department says smoke was detected in the school and all students and staff were evacuated. Fire fighters found no fire. Students have begun walking to the high school under teacher supervision and should arrive around 10:00am. William Beatty staff is trying to contact all parents to let them know the situation. Church Street is blocked with emergency services while the fire department continues to investigate.